Terms & Conditions
- We require a minimum of 48 hours notice for any cancellations - late cancellations may result in a cancellation fee
- A booking fee is required for services above £20, which will be deducted at your appointment
- Technical services do not include a cut
- All new clients and clients whom have not had colour within 6 months at Gayatri Beauty Clinic are required to have a simple skin/strand test 48 hours prior to any technical service
- There is an extra surcharge for thick / long hair
- For wet cuts only, the hair must be washed and damp for the appointment
- Online consultation forms to be filled out before colour appointment
Covid-19 NEW APPOINTMENT & CLIENT GUIDELINES
- Our waiting area is temporarily closed.
- Only guests with appointments can be inside the salon. No friends, parents or significant others are allowed to wait during your service. Likewise, you cannot wait for other clients. You can only be in the salon during your service time.
- All clients are advised to arrive wearing a mask. Please wear a mask that goes over your ears and not around the back of your head, so we can safely work with your hair. Please make sure you wear a mask that you are not afraid to get damaged during any hair service.
- We will be servicing pre-booked appointments to minimise your wait time.
- Please ring the salon bell when you arrive and wait outside or in your vehicle. We will call you when we are ready for your appointment, and you will be let into the salon by one of our stylists.
- Without a pre-booked appointment, retail purchases can be made for curb side pick-up, you can email us or give us a call ahead of time and we’ll have the items you requested in a bag ready for you.
- No coffee, tea or magazines will be available at this time.
- Currently accepting cash/bank transfers payments only.
- All receipts will be sent via e-mail.
- Please stay home if exhibiting signs of Covid-19.
THE NEW GUEST EXPERIENCE
- Please sanitize your hands upon entering the salon using our gel sanitizer near the front desk.
- Please stay in your assigned chair/station throughout your services, unless otherwise instructed.
WHAT WE ARE DOING TO KEEP YOU SAFE
- Our stylist can wear a mask/visor if you feel more comfortable (gloves for chemical services).
- All tools will be properly sanitized using salon Barbicide disinfectant.
- We will continue to clean, disinfect and sanitize areas and touch points throughout the day (such as door handles, light switches, keyboards), and we will disinfect stations between each client with industrial concentrated rubbing alcohol wipes and Barbicide.
CURRENT SERVICE LIMITATIONS
- No children without parent supervision.
- No smoothing services (i.e. Kerasilk/Keratin/Brazilian Blow Out).
- Toilets are for staff only at this time.
IMPORTANT FOR EVERYONE’S SAFETY
- If you exhibit symptoms within 3 weeks after your appointment, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org as required by the new government guidelines.
WE APOLOGISE FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE